WTB: Decals - Willow Type 93

Hi all, I am working on a "Super Scale Aeroplane" model of the Willow, Japanese Navy Type/93 Intermediate Trainer and was wondering if there are some after market decals for this kit. The kit I have must be at least 20 years old and the decals might be too fragile for my not so nimble fingers and hands. BTW, the kit seems to be 1/72nd scale. Any info will be more than greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray Austin, TX ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman