Very "OT" Just finished my Income Taxes

Spent most of the day Saturday and Sunday morning doing my income taxes. Wahoo !! It's finally done and filed. Now back to that 1/350 Fletcher and 150 point lower blood pressure. What a pain in the @ss (not to mention my wallet). (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Lots of people would love to be able to pay the US income tax.... Jack G.

Reply to
Jack G

They're welcome to pay mine....;)

Doug

Reply to
Doug Wagner

The US Treasury accepts voluntary donations.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Unfortunately many of those lots would rather collect from others via the welfare system funded by those who do actually work for a living and as a result get to pay taxes and share.

Reply to
Val Kraut

Went to the tax service guy, and am getting a nice chunk of change back. Woohoo! I feel an impending trip to the local hobby shop...

Sean

Reply to
Sean Magill

I'm in the same mood. Nice return, especially now that I am retired. Unfortunately, I will be filing the money away for a new roof though.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Can't scratch one?