IPMS to begin charging members

IPMS to begin charging members an additional $30 a year in order to keep afloat. Head honcho declares " we are just going to have to bleed the model builder, if they can afford a $130 kit, they can afford to pay more money to the club!"

Also in the planning, charging $20 for each kit entered at Nationals Charging $5 for kids 4 and UNDER

And at the nationals, coming up on 2007, they are going to have a booth setup, where member can pay $10 to go inside and suck the c*ck of cokkie sewell!

Reply to
Mr. Enigma
***NEWS FLASH***

Loser drummer bends over to tie shoes - brain falls out! Pictures at 11:00!

Mr. Enigma wrote: (drivel snipped)

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

What kind of crap and lies does Dennis find the time to post now?

Even dumbass failed drummers in dire need of a bath should try to understand that this kind of inane comments are known to be only pathetic mumblings of a demented, talentless troll.

I was, however, surprised that there was still one person left on RMS that hadn't killfiled his latest phoney persona.

Back in the can with you, loser.

Tom

Francis X. Kranick, Jr. wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72

I guess if you don't have anything bad to report about IPMS, just make it up.

Rusty White

Reply to
Rusty White

I guess this is his way of saying happy thanksgiving to all.

I just joined IMPS last week. I intend to go to Orange County in August. I have no experience to rely on but I am pretty sure it's not the picture painted by the idiot.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Sign! This annoying little bugger again.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

" snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Mind you all, people. It's not THIS Dennis!!

Cheers,

Dennis Loep

Reply to
Mechanical Menace

we know. but why are people feeding THAT dennis? starve a troll, eat a beaver.

No, you're the 'Menace', it's just a mess.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

You have my word (FWIW) it isn't. If you have never been to an IPMS/USA Nationals you're ijn for a real treat. Bring LOTS of film/memory.

Rusty White Flagship Models > I guess this is his way of saying happy thanksgiving to all.

Reply to
Rusty White

which orange county? ny or ca? if it's ca, i will go.

Also lots of Money!! :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

This dumbass goes away, then reappears on an irregular basis. I guess he has to remember how to spell IPMS...

He's got a hard-on for IPMS, IIRC it's got something to do with his model of a piece of fecal matter that wasn't allowed in a contest.

IPMS isn't at all like Dennis pictures it. When you go to the Nats, take lots of film or a big memory card, lots of cash (you're going to see a lot you'll want to buy), and enjoy!

Don McIntyre

Reply to
Don McIntyre

This will be my first IPMS national. I had tried to contact a local chapter but got no response so I think I will just stick with the National Group for now. Thanks for all the tips, I will take lots of $$$, my camera, and a very large, very empty suitcase. Is one day enough time or should I allow for more time? With things being 9 months out, I can easily adjust my plans and schedule. Thanks......

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Is this the dog turd diahrama troll dude? John

Reply to
John DeBoo

Maybe a steamer trunk would be better. That 3'long Gato box won't fit in a suitcase. :o)

Reply to
Willshak

Yes, he's the dog turd.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Well there is a dog turd involved but I'm not sure it's the diorama.........

Reply to
Ron Smith

California. It's a great chance to meet many of the RMS folks that you have not met before or havn't seen for awhile. The model room is huge, the vendor's room(s) are beyond comprehention. Save up for it, my friend, you won't be sorry.

I can't believe that it's in Anaheim. Finally, a West Coast venue after several years and it's the first time in years that our Disney-crazy family had decided to pass on Disneyland. We are booked for the May-June premier Disney Cruise Line Mederterranian cruise. We'll afford the convention, somehow.

One way is to put my next book on the front burner and start bringing in some money.

See you > which orange county? ny or ca? if it's ca, i will go.

Reply to
maiesm72

No, one day is not enough.

You'll need one day for the model room and another for the vendor's room(s), at least.

Look forward to a really superb good time and a lot of great people.

Tom

Count DeM> This will be my first IPMS national. I had tried to contact a local

Reply to
maiesm72