3- 1/32 WARBIRD MODELS FOR SALE

1/32 CZECH MODEL BREWSTER BUFFALO F2A-3 STILL IN THE ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP FOR THE ADVANCED MODELER RESIN,AND PHOTO ETCH PARTS KIT #3201 PICTURE AVAILABLE $40 PLUS $8 SHIPPING

HASEGAWA 1/32 BF109G-14 KIT #08068 MINT IN THE BOX $30 plus $7 shipping

HASEGAWA 1/32 JU87G 'KANONENVOGEL' KIT #08075 MINT IN THE ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $50 + 8 SHIPPING

PICTURES AVAILABLE

ONLY SELLING TO USA RESIDENTS POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY AS PAYMENT I AM IN THE USA I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING

Reply to
treadhead

treadhead wrote: : In the future, please turn off your caps lock. In electronic communications, all caps is a convention for denoting somebody (that would be you) shouting.

Thank you, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

Does it bother you that much?

Reply to
willshak

While working for McDonnell Douglas in the 80's I purchased one each of the following. I'm offering them for sale.

AV8B with Marine markings F-15 with Royal Saudi Air Force insigna F4J with USN markings F/A-18 with USN markings

The F-15 has one broken fin on the starboard aft Sparrow.

No other damage to the rest of them.

Any interest?

Reply to
Dick's News

yeah, it really makes my wallet hide.

Reply to
someone

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Thank you,

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Bruce

its kinda like farting in an elevator....its just something you don't do.

C.

Reply to
crw59

willshak wrote: : : Does it bother you that much? : Hi Will,

No, a single posting in U/C does not bother me. However, I noticed that the OP has his return address in U/C.

So, either he is (hopefully was) unaware of the shouting convention, or he is working on some antique that is not capable of l/c graphics.

Since he is attempting to sell some items, it seemed best to put his best foot forward, and it allowed me to fulfill me "good deed of the month" quota with a politely worded suggestion and explanation.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

Oh, lamb or cow?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad Modeller

real live naugahyde

Reply to
someone

Now there's a money-making opportunity. Raise naugas in your spare time!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Do you guys even know what factory models are?

Reply to
Dick's News

...I used to work for McAir myself...yeah, I know.

Reply to
Rufus

I'm surprised there's no interest in them. Dick...

Reply to
Dick's News

i'm a member of peta people for the eating of tasy animals.

Reply to
someone

yeah. and how not to beg.

Reply to