Howard Gem 810cc twin parts & Magneto

Hi People I am looking for a Magneto for a Howard Gem twin 810cc Either a complete u nit or parts for it. The one that came off is a series "A" Wico. I particul
arly need the rotor, and the bakelite assemblies to do with the distributor side of things, and possibly also the coil.
I would also be interested in any other parts you may have for a Howard Gem .
Anthony snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com 07970 444 141