fractional horsepower motor problem

I have a small UPPCO electric motor that used to drive the circulating fan in a household convection oven. It seemed to be dragging a bit, so I took the oven apart to lube the motor. It worked OK before I disassembled the motor. When I put it back together, it would no longer work. The rotor spins freely so long as there is no power. When power is on, the magnet prevents the rotor from turning at all. The motor only has 4 parts, and there really is no choice about how it goes together. So, how the heck did I mess it up, and how can I fix it?

Reply to
lesnpat

[...]

Dont take things apart for starters

Regards