ProProgram Tutorial

Hello everyone,

I am looking for tutorials on how to use and work with ProProgram. Does anyone know of any tutorials?

Thanks, John

Reply to
John Jones

I am looking for tutorials on how to use and work with ProProgram. Does anyone know of any tutorials?

Thanks, John

Frotime has a couple for sale, pretty reasonably priced

Googling pro/program turned up a few more. And a search of PTC.com turns up a slew of references, possibly tutorials or webcasts.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Amazon has this book in stock. Automating Design in Pro/ENGINEER with Pro/PROGRAM I found it to be very usefull. Good examples, and it includes a CD.

Andy

Reply to
roemea