Sample code for Devantech Modules

Hi, Just FYI, I've posted some sample code for using the Devantech SP03 Speach Module, CMPS03 Compass Module, and SRF08 Ultrasonic Ranger Module with my MAVRIC / MAVRIC-II boards. The code is written in C using the GNU GCC C Compiler. My hope is that the sample code will be easy to integrate into your own projects and save you some development time. The samples can be found here:

And, of course, if you find any bugs, please let me know :-) For more information on the Devantech Modules, see their web site at:

Cheers,

-Brian

-- Brian Dean, snipped-for-privacy@bdmicro.com BDMICRO - Maker of the MAVRIC ATmega128 Dev Board

Brian Dean