Behavior Based Programming

After reading Joseph Jones's book, Robot Programming - A Practical Guide to Behavior-Based Robotics, I thought I'd have a go. Here's the result.
http://www.robot-electronics.co.uk/htm/chucky.htm
Have Fun, Gerry.
Wow! That's definitely a strong start! A custom base! I just finished his book too. I've built a few robot based on subsumption/behaviour-based AI so I wasn't new to it but I still learned a few things. Good book.
Keep us updated,
--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Stephane Gauthier
Stephane Gauthier wrote:

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Stephane Gauthier

Sounds good.
keep up the excellent work!
gerry wrote:

--
Stephane Gauthier
On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 07:11:38PM -0000, gerry wrote:

Excellent platform! I love all those SRF-08's. Local bats beware! Seriously though, you've got some real nice products with your line of I2C modules (myself speaking from the position of satisfied owner of multiple Devantech modules).
Cheers, -Brian -- Brian Dean, snipped-for-privacy@bdmicro.com BDMICRO - MAVRIC & MAVRIC-II ATmega128 Based Dev Boards http://www.bdmicro.com/