Behavior Based Programming

After reading Joseph Jones's book, Robot Programming - A Practical Guide to Behavior-Based Robotics, I thought I'd have a go. Here's the result.

Have Fun, Gerry.

Reply to
gerry

Wow! That's definitely a strong start! A custom base! I just finished his book too. I've built a few robot based on subsumption/behaviour-based AI so I wasn't new to it but I still learned a few things. Good book.

Keep us updated,

Reply to
Stephane Gauthier

Hey! I just realised who you are. You're the Devantech dude right? I remember talking to you via email about the CMPS03. Great set of products!! I love it. Everything is I2C based. I'll be ordering two of those SRF-08 soon.

What's the CM02? A new product? I noticed you now have the Wireless USB product too but is there a matching module to connect to the robot? CM02??

nice work,

Stephane Gauthier wrote:

Reply to
Stephane Gauthier

Glad you liked it. The CM02 is about a week away. The pre-production module is currently on Chucky being tested. It will allow the control of any I2C device over the radio link, not just my own.

Gerry.

Reply to
gerry

Sounds good.

keep up the excellent work!

gerry wrote:

Reply to
Stephane Gauthier

Excellent platform! I love all those SRF-08's. Local bats beware! Seriously though, you've got some real nice products with your line of I2C modules (myself speaking from the position of satisfied owner of multiple Devantech modules).

Cheers,

-Brian

-- Brian Dean, snipped-for-privacy@bdmicro.com BDMICRO - MAVRIC & MAVRIC-II ATmega128 Based Dev Boards

Brian Dean