tom

thanks for the caproni info. is the kit hard to find?

You are most welcomed. Glad to help.

Hard to find would be an understatement. I've seen them on E-Bay and at shows well over $125. Very complicated kit, a tough build, but one of the finest looking models ever produced when completed properly.

If you are ever offered a Meikraft kit that is missing the decals let me know, I have extras for most of them.

Good luck in your search.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

i think that one will go on the wish list for injection... i never realised it had that bird cage gun position. i have a lot of those purnells history of the world wars stuff and thier pic don't show it. i suspect tricky build is an understatement.