U-2540 1:144 (Revell) - lost manual

Hi

I bought some time ago a plastic scale model - U-BOOT U-2540 1:144 made by Revell. Unfortunatly a strange encounter called 'mum cleaning my room' happened to my and as a resault I lost the manual :( Now i have no idea which paints should I use and which parts should I stick together. Does anyone know where can I find a reprint of this manual? Or maybe someone can scan it for me? ;)

Thanks for your afford! Railman

Reply to
Railman