Wychwood/Burford Rally 2004

Quite a number of newsgroup regulars turned up at this event last year, and all seemed to enjoy it! This years rally is being held on Sat 10th/Sun 11th July at the same site. Entry forms have just been posted to all previous exhibitors, and details will be published in SE if anyone wants to exhibit for the first time, or contact me off list and I will let you have the necessary info.

See you there :-))

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
Philip THornton-Evison

Is this the one which used to be 'Blue Cross' rally? If so, we went for the first time last year and looking back in the NG archives I find I commented as follows:-

Every intention going again this year.

Reply to
Nick H

That's the one Nick.

Regards

Philip T-E

P.S. Hopefully Kim will be there again, rallying his engine in full Viking regalia :-))

Reply to
Philip THornton-Evison

Surely that should be ravishing :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

You won't provoke a respone from Kim at the moment, he's gone to York for his coronation - come Monday he'll be far to posh to talk to us anyway!

Reply to
Nick H

We went 3 years ago now and thought it was a very nice do indeed. 3 hours to travel from us though, so will have to see what happens.

Every year we say we would like to take an engine out further afield, but every year we find ourselves without time...

Amberly seams like a good event to me, we go anyway and its only one day. We could just as easily take an engine with us. Anyone going there this year?

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Reply to
Chris Bedo

But of course. One of my favourite rallies. This years theme is Gardner engines, so as I don't have a Gardner of any description, I'll be taking the Fowler.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
Philip THornton-Evison

then Roland wrote> Surely that should be ravishing :-)

I need clarification here. Is that ravishing the engine or looking ravishing? :-)

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Hi Chris,

I don't suppose you would be going past Sevenoaks with space on your trailer on the way to Amberly?

Sort of "B" sized space?

Simon

Reply to
Simon Taylor

Simon,

Not sure on that one, the trouble is that if we go, there will be 2 of us already so we may well be full. Thats the problem with father/son both being into engines and having only one trailer!

You should be there at Sodbury when we both want to fill it with stuff to bring home!

I will let you know if it changes. It is only a maybe that we will take something at present.

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Reply to
Chris Bedo

Hello everyone,

we are back from our coronation and pluraly hope your weekend was as full of chapter and episode as wot ours were. Pictures on webshots in a few days - and the queen was ravishing, not me ;o)).

I enjoyed the Burford show and have every intention of attending this year. Should we make an attempt to be together? I was very happy against the hedge and would like to suggest that we ask for that spot so we can be near each other for "engine visiting".

Regards,

Kim Siddorn, Rex Anglorum

Reply to
J K Siddorn