2004 All-Texas SolidWorks User Conference

The 2004 All-Texas SolidWorks User Conference will be held July 18th, 19th, and 20th, 2004 at the University of Texas JJ Pickle Research Campus - The Commons in Austin, Texas. SolidWorks Partner companies will exhibit Sunday evening (07/18) and all day Monday (07/19). Technical sessions start Monday afternoon and will run through Tuesday (07/20).

The website is up and some information is already available. Visit

and click on the "2004 All-Texas Conference" link. Exhibitors are lining up fast, and user registration forms are available now. A schedule of breakout sessions will be posted soon, and is updated as sessions become available.

Last years show drew over 110 attendees from Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Colorado. ALL SolidWorks users are welcome to attend. Registration fee is $50.00 and includes the Sunday evening reception, exhibits, and a continental breakfast and full lunch Monday and Tuesday. Some great prizes, donated by our sponsors will be given away at the closing sesison.

We are also looking for session presenters. We are most interested in user presentations, but reseller AE's and SolidWorks technical personnel will certainly not be turned away. In addition to technical sessions, select exhibitors will present one-hour "Product Presentations" showcasing some of the best add-ons/3rd party products for SolidWorks.

For contact information, please see the website.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle