Alpha 40 Fliers

Hi all, I E-mailed Woody Miller this morning to see where the Alpha 40 project was headed these days. Woody informed me that he would appreciate some help with the effort and that is where I am coming in. The last I heard was that Ed Rowe had the alphas and that he was looking for Dean Hanson to pass them to. If this transfer occured please let me know. Ed, if it did not occur please let me know this too!

This is my formal request... If Dean Hanson is still able and willing to launch the Alpha's please let me know right away. I will wait for one week. If I do not hear from you I will ask for another volunteer for your state (Kentucky).

Hopefully we can get this project moving again and headed toward completion. If anyone has any comments or helpful suggestions please E-mail me directly.

Thank you, Michael Nycz

Reply to
Michael Nycz

Check your list again, I am the alternate for Kentucky.

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick Harvey

I just received word from the Kentucky flier. The Alpha 40 birds are in Kentucky! Good luck with the Launches Patrick and we hope to hear about the flights soon....

Mike Nycz

Reply to
Michael Nycz