Airborne Video Cameras

Have you visited

lately?

Reply to
MCS

LOL Nice prices LOL

Reply to
Robert DeHate
  1. What is the range for the Model RKT25? I see 5 miles in the range box, but it doesn't state is it is for the 100mW or the 1 WATT unit.

  1. Is the picture a P4 or P5 picture at that maximum range?

  2. How can one track a rocket at 5 miles? Does the receiver have to point directly at the rocket?

  1. Does the transmitter use spread spectrum?

Arnold

Reply to
Arnold Roquerre

Interesting,

I recently acquired my tech license and am very interested in atv.

any tips or links will be greatly appreciated.

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce OBrien

MRoland

Just ordered a much more reasonably priced system from:

I have seen this system work in person and have been impressed with the results.

Mark A Palmer TRA 08542 L3

MCS wrote:

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

The systems sold at:

high quality components with CCD cameras instead of the cheap CMOS ones. It will give a much better image.

But for the budget minded you can get the same camera as the one you pointed out from boostervision off Ebay. I just looked and there is one for $0.99 + $28 shipping. Just search for "spy camera". Here is an example link:

So for $29 you can have the camera, TX and RX. Here is a link to how I mounted the one I got off Ebay.

get over 1000' from it. Its perfect for flights on C or D power.

RDH8

Reply to
Robert DeHate