[ADV] US Rockets kits discounted @ JonRocket.com

Hello all.
Just a quick note to let you know that all of our stock of US Rockets kits will be discounted this week. They are 15% off. Figure in the
shipping (ITS FREE) and that's not a bad deal!
John (not Jon) Arthur
www.JonRocket.com

I'll sell all my USR kits at 80% off. Here is a list of what I have in stock:

You must be a true expert.
In your own mind.

I've files bankruptcy zero times. How many times have you filed?
A judge has found me guilty of fraud zero times. How many times have you been fount guilty of fraud?
I've been fined by DOT zero times. How many time have you been fined?

Let's fix that.