[adv] Glider Fever....Catch it!

Hello All.
Thought I'd let you know about the new "weekly special" at JonRocket.
This week we're offering 10% off of any glider kit in stock.
We've got:
Beginners kits Huge Kits Tiny Kits Skill Level 5 Kits Triple Gliders Radio Controlled Gliders 2 Stage Gliders & More!
Get 'em will you can. This is our weekly special, so you can be sure the sale will only last about 3 weeks.
Thanks for your support,
John (not Jon) Arthur
www.JonRocket.com