Launch Pad Kits clearance @ Hobbay.com

Hello.
I am clearing out our remaining stock of Launch Pad kits. We have them listed on a new auction site: www.hobbay.com. Bids start at 1.00 and
there is no reserve. Also, there is basically no traffic on the auction site since it is brand new, so you should be able to pick one up pretty cheap!
I hate to be the first one on a new auction site, but Ebay fees are killing me! We will (hopefully) be moving a lot of our Ebay store items to this site.
Thanks,
John (not Jon) Arthur
www.JonRocket.com
Yeah, like I'm going to install yet ONE MORE piece of crap license or activation on my computer in order to use some new auction site...
David Erbas-White
juaru5 wrote:

Yes pay $50 just to see what's up for auction too. I can tell this site will be well used... LOL
Layne Rossi

Ooops.. looks like I had the wrong link. Try it again. http://www.hobbay.com
-John A www.JonRocket.com L&K wrote:

juaru5 wrote:

Better, thanks.
Looks like a good site.
Good luck with it.

Fred Shred should check out that auction site.
Might be a good place for him to list all his stuff.