Hobbay.com Grand Opening Announcement

We would like to take this opportunity to announce the Grand Opening of the new internet auction site:

The site is intended to be an auction outlet for all Hobby related products including (but not limited to) Rocketry, RC, Trains, Slot Cars etc.... Basically, anything you might find at your local hobby shop is fair game.

We welcome small time sellers getting rid of a few extra items to large mega sellers with 1000's of items to sell.

Our fees are less than half what other internet auction sites charge and we are offering Hobbay Store sites for as low as 3.00 per month, allowing anyone to have an internet presence at a reasonable price. You can see our fee structure at the site. Each new registrant will receive a 5.00 credit toward any fees that are incurred, and we encourage you to use this credit to try out the site. We've got to get sellers to get buyers. Of course, the site is completley FREE for buyers.

Watch for upcoming adds in several hobby publications soon! Along with announcements on various internet sites.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email us at snipped-for-privacy@hobbay.com.

Looking forward to seeing you at Hobbay.com.

John Arthur Mike Scopone Richard Robinson Dave Johanson

Reply to
juaru5