wow

got a response from my local bank about a house loan.

I am now pre-qualified for a mortgage for over an eighth of a million dollars.

it sounds like so much more money that way :)

I guess I *AM* going to get the workshop I need for the little Joe 10 project.

Reply to
Tater Schuld

I get "pre-qualified" offers in the mail weekly. Some even arrive in the bogus alias name I use when I don't want to give out my real name, so you know how pre-qualified those are.

Credit is a funny thing: the bet way to get credit is to prove to the lender that you don't need it :-)

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

yes, but do you get one from the bank you just applied to for a mortgage?

I wont know details until friday

Reply to
Tater Schuld