Another auction site...

This past week I learned of another auction site out there. Apparently a number of disgruntled eBay sellers have migrated here due to this site's relative simplicity of putting items up for auction and for the low fees (NO listing fees, you pay only if/when your item sells). You can set auctions up for as much as 30 days and as many as

20 relistings. The name of the site is

Hey if nothing else it's another place to look for stuff that interests you.

I'm not an owner etc. but I have put some items up for auction there. I figure since it doesn't cost anything to list what do I have to lose? If you stop by please look up seller ID "mjrudy".

M. J. Rudy snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

M. J. Rudy