Massachusetts parks?

I am looking for a park or place on the northshore where I can launch estes rockets with my boys when I want. I know about the club in amesbury, but
that is not availible all the time. If anyone knows of any sites I would really appreaciate it.
Tom
Large free spaces in eastern MA are disappearing fast.
The Livingston Street Park in Tewksbury just off Rt 38 at the site of the old Tewmac Airport is a rocket friendly field. The Livingston Street Park field is can be used for rocketry at all times and is open for public use. When CMASS uses it for club launches, we pay the town $120 for 6 hours, but for individuals at other times, there is no fee.
The Woodsom Farm Park field in Amesbury is not open to the general public. It is city property and is rented by CMASS with a $200 daily fee on specific dates for our launches. Launching at other times by other people, club members or not, is not authorized by the city of Amesbury.
Bob Krech CMASS Senior Advisor http://www.cmass.org

Ouch and double ouch. NIRA pays $35 per day for our field to the DuPage forest preserve. It was only $25 back when we held NARAM-33.
On 26 Apr 2006 12:20:48 -0500, kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.mars (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

We went from paying $0 for the past 10 years to $200 this year but it's still a bargain. MA has a limit on property taxes. When the law was voted on the selling point was that the cities and towns would be forced to spend tax money more wisely. Of course that will never happen. They just look for different sources of income. However, I'd rather pay the $200 than have them decide to sell it off as house lots.
Bill Spadafora http://home.att.net/~billspad or http://www.billsplumbing.com or NARTS http://www.nar.org/NARTS/cat.html snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net snipped-for-privacy@billsplumbing.com
Tom, I have flown B & C motors at the Peabody high school. On several occasions I have had the cops come talk to me. One asked me if I saw some kids run through with a car stereo. The other time he asked me how far the rockets stick in the ground because they just re-soded the field. When I told him they come back on parachute he left.
Check out your local high school. If they have a football field and socker field it's good for small flights.
RDH8

estes