Better than the Alphas

We should send around something like a Caliber ISP, ya know, like all around the country. Something that'll fly on an H-K. Only rules are:

GOTTA have some stills or video. I'll provide webspace for stills (the wankers who run my ISP disallow video in all formats)

MUST be sent around in the ORIGINAL carton, no matter how much tape it needs to stay mailable. Even if your mange-ridden malamut sinks his steeth into it or your Persian uses it as a sign post. Or Phil Stein's inflatable girlfriend uses it for a Dixie cup. :-)>

You lose it, break it, cato it, you get a blanket party on rmr. Bring your own gauze and splints; you'll need 'em.

You must have ONE picture of the rocket with a steamy concubine. Pre- or post-flight is irrelevant. Over 18 only. Or the whole staff of your local Hooters (preferably the FEMALE staff, Phil). A Wet T-shirt shot gets dinner for two on Phil Stein (no, not actually ON him 'cause you won't be able to THINK about food for a month after THAT one!) A disrobed shot gets dinner for two on me: Me and the Model B-Þ

Please: no shots with the Deflated Fried Egg team of your local Roadhouse (unless, of course, you're Phil Stein, because that's all he could muster...)

C'mon, whatcha think?

Reply to
Gene

Tell you what Gene. Since this is RMR, maybe you want to drag race your inflatable girlfriend against mine. I need to get a new one because she developed a leak when you borrowed her at LDRS. I think there were some sharp edges exposed in Ky's "Stinkin Rocket" when you two spent some "quality time" in there. But anyway, I think if people want to do stupid rocket tricks we can come up with some competition rules. Of course, we'll have to come up with a criteria for mission points. We have everything documented in the "Pink Book."

Reply to
Phil Stein

Soundin' a ;ittle defensive there, aren't we Phil?

Besides, you got the ugly one!

You said "pink"... hehhehhehhhehhhehhheh

Reply to
Gene

Do they have to be of the rocket???

You're probably gonna use yours as the padding in said carton!

Hey, Gene? This time, remember your dyslexia -- that's "over 18", not "over 81".

I think you're suffering from too many latex fumes. Might I suggest

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Gene isn't refined enough for those high quality ones. Thanks for sharing your source. Now we know who to turn to when we need an expert. ;-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

What about an Estes Dude dressed up like Pimpbot from the Conan O'Brien show?

SkyPirate

If Gene does the construction and finish, it'll be tough to keep it from being obvious that someone else did the repairs. Heck, my DOG could build a better looking rocket than Gene!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Based on the one pic I saw of Gene, your dog probably is better looking :)

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

Heck, my dog can produce better looking people than Gene.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I have a Standard Schnauzer. The color is what they call Salt & Pepper because it chages between black & silver depending on the length. You'd be amazed at the similarity between her & Gene - when she needs to be groomed.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Bob Kaplow

I'm the consummate gentleman :-)>

Reply to
Gene Costanza

Good thing! Get Rover to smack together the 4"/75, 5.4"/98 and 7.5/6" rockets in my parts bunker. I'll give him free room and board whilst he does it, too, as long as he isn't using the drill press at 3 AM; that thing is NOISY!

Reply to
Gene Costanza

If she has her chance to spwan with humans, I'm sure there's more than a few Steins who've taken her out :-)>

Reply to
Gene Costanza

One bad hair day at LDRS and that's what I gotta get? Aaaaaaah, ain't nuthin' but hair envy anyhow... :-)>

Reply to
Gene Costanza

OK, Doug, OOOOOOOOK... now I know who my friends are :-)>

Reply to
Gene Costanza

Tate, here ya go:

If I have time next week, I'll pick one up; should be able to.

I'll start drumming up some noise on rmr when I have it. I'll even document some of the build so you guys can have a few laughs at my expense :-)>

Reply to
Gene Costanza

Hey, Phil? I talked to some people who know some people who know some people who have "interesting" behaviors. They said the site you're looking for is

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Reply to