Simultaneous rocket launch, view of one launching from the air

We had about 20 neighbors show up in 15 minutes notice last weekend to a vacant lot around the corner. Here, I launched my son's "Metalizer" with the key fob camera attached. My neighbor launched his right after mine.

Mine veered over to show my neighbor's launch across the field of view. At the end of the video there are some of the cooler stills.

Incidentally, I launched that Metalizer (plastic fin and engine cap) with an A8-3 later and it was so heavy the chute opened about 30 feet from the ground. Real exciting and a good neighborhood launcher.

lab~rat >:-)