Great Annual Rocket Launch of 2012

I thought I would see in there were still any real people reading this grou= p by posting an announcement of our upcoming launch. GARLO 2012 is taking = place on Saturday, June 30, in Champaign, Illinois. The theme this year is= "20 Years and Counting Down" for the 20th anniversary of our club. For de= tails see the web page at "

" Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Sivier

oup by posting an announcement of our upcoming launch. GARLO 2012 is takin= g place on Saturday, June 30, in Champaign, Illinois. The theme this year = is "20 Years and Counting Down" for the 20th anniversary of our club. For = details see the web page at "

">=20

I'm reading it. Illinois is a bit far for me to drive though.

Reply to
Dean

I'm still reading, and arguably a real person. Have a good launch!

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer