Great Annual Rocket Launch of 2012

I thought I would see in there were still any real people reading this group by posting an announcement of our upcoming launch. GARLO 2012 is taking place on Saturday, June 30, in Champaign, Illinois. The theme this year is "20 Years and Counting Down" for the 20th anniversary of our club. For details see the web page at "http://www.ciarocketry.org/garlo.html "
Jonathan
On Monday, June 25, 2012 12:01:24 PM UTC-4, Jonathan Sivier wrote:

I'm reading it. Illinois is a bit far for me to drive though.
I'm still reading, and arguably a real person. Have a good launch!