understanding

Hello all

everybody should applicate these scriptures 18 and this voice we ourselves heard borne out of heaven, when we were with him in the holy mount. 21 For no prophecy ever came by the will of man: but men spake from God, being moved by the Holy Spirit. 15 Yea, I will give diligence that at every time ye may be able after my decease to call these things to remembrance. for if ye do these things, ye shall never stumble: 13 And I think it right, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;

Peace be with you

Reply to
sam