Two Questions

1. Is this newsgroup still alive?
2. Anyone on this newsgroup from Australia?
Cheers,     Dave

Only in some technical sense... I'm still subscribed to it, and every few months I may see a post like yours.

Not me, anyway...
On 7/31/2012 10:00 AM, David Melville wrote:

1. On life support, critical condition. 2. Yes, but not me.
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:39:16 -0400, Tom Biasi wrote:

Thanks for the replies fellas
Cheers,     Dave
1, Nobody in here but us chickens. 2, no