Quaad Cities Launch?

I was at the Tripoli QC web site today, and the last launch I saw mentioned was in Nov 03. I'll be coming up there for the next few weeks, and was wondering if there are any launches, or if they lost their fields.

Thanks

Tim Reidy San Antonio Rocket Society

Reply to
Tim Reidy

Tim are you talking about Tripolie Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois..???

If so there's a launch this weekend 17/18th July at Walcott.

The website includes information on this are you looking at the right website.??

Jason

FIREMANUP

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (FIREMANUP) wrote in news:20040712202316.05640.00001347 @mb-m14.aol.com:

Nope... was still looking at

The webmaster should put a redirect on the old page.

Thanks for the info. I might make it Sunday

Reply to
Tim Reidy

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (FIREMANUP) wrote in news:20040712202316.05640.00001347 @mb-m14.aol.com:

I couldn't find anything on the web site about the launch times. Do you know the window?

Thanks Again

Tim Reidy

Reply to
Tim Reidy

They start around 10 am from my experience fly until 4 or 5 in the afternoon..

I'm not aware of what the actual waiver times are....This is just what i've seen in the past...

Reply to
FIREMANUP