Second day of Xprize Cup Webcast underway...

Why watch the Wirefly X Prize Cup live webcast alone? Rocketry Planet invites you to watch the live webcast of the Wirefly X Prize Cup with friends and other hobby rocketry enthusiasts! It's a simple as logging in at Rocketry Planet, visiting the URL below, clicking on the link at the bottom of the page to start the selecting the combined window with chat session and webcast viewer in one window.

Darrell D. Mobley

I was in and out all day and only saw one rocket go up (the guys from MIT). I was really hoping to see the Redstone go up, but didn't get to see it. Looked to me like in the background there was a lot of struggling through issues at the site and logistics with the web broadcast. Anybody know how things worked out here? In the end what were the launches?

-Tim

Darrell D. Mobley wrote:

Reply to
dixontj93060