Second day of Xprize Cup Webcast underway...

Why watch the Wirefly X Prize Cup live webcast alone? Rocketry Planet invites you to watch the live webcast of the Wirefly X Prize Cup with
friends and other hobby rocketry enthusiasts! It's a simple as logging in at Rocketry Planet, visiting the URL below, clicking on the link at the bottom of the page to start the selecting the combined window with chat session and webcast viewer in one window.
http://www.rocketryplanet.com/content/view/876/28 /
--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the