High power launch after PGI convention >>>>>>>>>>>>

Once again, the Fargo area rocket tards are gonna have a high power rocket launch on the Saturday following the close of the PGI convention. As before, the launch site will be less than 15 minutes from the convention site. Anyone planning to attend the PGI convention is well advised to plan on staying thru Saturday anyway, in case the public display cannot be fired on Friday cuz of weather conditions. As more details come in, I'll post them here. In the past, IIRC, we had a standing FAA waiver to 10,000 feet and windows available to 25,000 or

30,000 feet. So start casting them big motors!
Reply to
lightnpyro