Stanley Cup

Anyone have a model of the stanley cup in any solidworks compatible format
(native or otherwise)
Much appreciated.
Reply to
CAD
It's totally rough, no detail.
I was curious how big it was and it was difficult to find info on it.
..
CAD wrote:
Reply to
Paul Salvador
Well, up until last night, I thought that it would soon be here in philly and I could measure it for you. But now we'll have to wait and see.
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
Thanks Paul,
That is all I need...
Clive
Reply to
CAD
I've got it on the best authority that it will be in Calgary this year.
Reply to
Richard Charney
As a Flyers fan, I'm OK with that as long as it doesn't go to TAMPA.
Reply to
Muggs
As a Red Wings fan, well, we wanted to let others have and fondle it. We've had our share.....
Mr. Pickles
Reply to
Mr. Pickles
OK, OK fair enough! AGGH! The agony of the 1997 series: Red Wings-4 Flyers-0. Now that was ugly.
But... I haven't seen it here since 1975, the year that I graduated high school (SHHHH!!) And we're still alive to play Saturday night, so there's still hope.
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
Ok, agreed. Tampa doesn't deserve it.
Reply to
Richard Charney
being sincere, i think tampa played better in the last 4 matches. we'll see tb against calgary in these days...
i'm sorry only we're in gmt+1 time zone, so to see live matches i have to wake up at 2.00 a.m.... :)
regards.
Reply to
Gianni Rondinini