Interference detection tips backlog

I feel stupid for not having realized these two tips before, so either/both will probably be old hat for most of you. But just in case-

  1. If there are a lot of interferences, you can use the up and down arrow keys to scroll through the results! Up until recently I was using my mouse to drag the scroll bar... like a sucker
  2. It never occured to me that we could RMB click components and show or hide them at will while reviewing the results of an interference detection. The graphic preview has always been handy, but shaded models block the detail of the interfering region and wireframe can be a royal mess to decipher on complex assemblies. Hiding one of the componenets in an interfering pair makes it sooooo easy to use the graphic preview to zero in on what needs to be corrected in the other interfering component
Reply to
Edward T Eaton