Product Design Tips & Tricks Webcast

Live Call-in "Tips & Tricks" Webcast for Product Designers --
Hosted by SolidWorks
Wednesday June 29th 4:30 ET
This unique live call-in Q&A session for product designers will focus
on examples submitted directly by webcast participants. Hear and see
SolidWorks design experts discuss and demonstrate time-saving
techniques that could save you hours and greatly enhance your
effectiveness. We invite both SolidWorks=AE software and non-SolidWorks
CAD users to attend. For more info click here.

mbiasotti
The date on the webpage was incorrect; it was shown as July 29th. It should be June 29th. It has been corrected. I apologize for the confusion.
Regards Mark Biasotti SolidWorks
Reply to
mbiasotti

Site Timeline