Product Design Tips & Tricks Webcast

Live Call-in "Tips & Tricks" Webcast for Product Designers -- Hosted by SolidWorks Wednesday June 29th 4:30 ET

This unique live call-in Q&A session for product designers will focus on examples submitted directly by webcast participants. Hear and see SolidWorks design experts discuss and demonstrate time-saving techniques that could save you hours and greatly enhance your effectiveness. We invite both SolidWorks=AE software and non-SolidWorks CAD users to attend. For more info click here.

mbiasotti

The date on the webpage was incorrect; it was shown as July 29th. It should be June 29th. It has been corrected. I apologize for the confusion.

Regards Mark Biasotti SolidWorks

Reply to
mbiasotti