Looking for Product Design Examples

SolidWorks, for R&D purposes, is looking for examples of typical Consumer, Commercial and Medical product design examples. It is not necessary that you it be your design or whether it is designed using SolidWorks - we are trying to create a comprehensive description of a representative cross section of products that typify these industries. In addition, we would like to see examples of especially difficult modeling implements for product designs? The following link:

of Consumer Product Design

examples.pdf will help you determine the kinds of product design examples that we are looking for The following:

show some type examples of what we are currently looking at. You can post back to this forum topic or you can email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@solidworks.com Include a brief description (one line description) and a picture.

Thank you

Mark Biasotti Product Manager SolidWorks Corporation

Reply to
mbiasotti

the link to the document "list of consumer product design examples" is incorrect. Please try the following:

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
mbiasotti

Mark, how do we get info to you?

Thanks - Bo Clawson

Reply to
Bo

He said email would work and it doesn't look like he has done anything to it to stop the spambots.

Jerry Steiger

Reply to
Jerry Steiger