I'm seeking freelance assignments involving SolidWorks

I hope nobody minds if I announce in this forum that I'm seeking freelance assignments involving SolidWorks.

Briefly, my qualifications are as follows:

  • 20 years of product design experience in the following industries: Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Computers, Electronics, and Consumer Products.
  • 15 years of combined experience using Pro/E and SolidWorks.
  • Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.

I'm based out of Southern California but I can handle assignments anywhere thanks to e-mail and Internet video conferencing. If you're overburdened with work, I'm here to help!

Regards,

Josh Rothman

Contact: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to