I'm seeking freelance assignments involving SolidWorks

I hope nobody minds if I announce in this forum that I'm seeking freelance assignments involving SolidWorks.
Briefly, my qualifications are as follows:
* 20 years of product design experience in the following industries: Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Computers, Electronics, and Consumer Products. * 15 years of combined experience using Pro/E and SolidWorks. * Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
I'm based out of Southern California but I can handle assignments anywhere thanks to e-mail and Internet video conferencing. If you're overburdened with work, I'm here to help!
Regards,
Josh Rothman
Contact: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com