Freelance AutoCAD Drafters

Greetings,

Looking to add additional full or part time AutoCAD Freelance Drafters to my Freelancers Page.

There are no membership requirements or fees to be listed. Go to my webpage

if you agree to the terms then use the link on the page to get listed.

Please provide the following information:

Name City, State Phone Number Email Address Web page url or tell me "None" Full or Part Time What software you use (i.e. AutoCAD 2004 or AutoCAD LT 2000 or ADT 3.3) What disciplines you draft (i.e. Structural, Fire Protection, etc . do not tell me "ALL")

Reply to
Chip Harper