Archiweb 2.0

Hy, I am trying to find a point of synthesis between the computer science experience, that I have constructed through my job, and my studies of architecture, between translate in an entrepreneurial plan. Therefore I have decided, to introduce my idea to the competition "rewards the promoted idea" from the Province of Turin. In two words, what I have intention to make, it is one study of virtual architecture, opened to the various professionals. That is, on one side, there will be the possibility of being able to find professionals to which entrusting assignments, it is from part of the private ones, than from part of companies, studies, etc. From the other, the possibility of being able to have use of of instruments, that they improve your production process, which CAD, software to render, video communication, etc. That is, a suite of products, that they allow two professionals, to work entirety, even if they are physically far. I, that I am of Turin, must be able to work with the professional of Kyoto, or Rome, like if we were seated to the same writing desk. What I ask to you is, in the case you find my idea interesting, also to only explore, to go on:

And to grant them your ballot.

My idea is called Archiweb 2.0

P.S.: In the case, someone of you was interested to participate to its realization, is very accepts.

Best Regards, Obelix.

Reply to
mauriziopenna