Freelance basics

I am an experienced Pro-E sheetmetal user. I have been working for a company for about four years. I have no knowledge of the freelancing world. I wish to be enlightened. Since pro-e files are so easily emailed over the internet it seems like a prime environment for freelance work. Does any one out there have experience in this area, i.e. where to look for clients ? Are there companies which do modeling and manufacturing drawings only ?

Please enlighten me

Norton

Reply to
Norton