freelance needed

Hello, I'm looking for some SW freelance work.I'm a mechanical engineer and I'm using SW since 1997.You can see some sample work at this link:
you are interested email to me. Chip Midlantic News wrote:
Reply to
cibo
We would be interested. Please take a look at our website:
I can be reached at snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEdesignedbyspectrum.com
Thanks, Mike
Midlantic News wrote:
Reply to
lentzmm
I have recently been laid off and am now doing free lance work. My department was eliminated and my 13 years seniority wasn't enough to bump.
I'm a Journeyman toolmaker, GDTP-Sr. (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing Professional at the senior level from ASME), CSWP (Certified SolidWorks Professional) and instructor of SolidWorks at Baker College in Jackson Michigan.
Have you found anyone to help you out with this project yet?
Steve Rakowski, GDTP-Sr., CSWP Essemar Industrial Services, LLC Eaton Rapids, MI 517-663-6401 or 517-282-9809
Reply to
SteveR
I have recently been laid off and am now doing free lance work. My department was eliminated and my 13 years seniority wasn't enough to bump.
I'm a Journeyman toolmaker, GDTP-Sr. (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing Professional at the senior level from ASME), CSWP (Certified SolidWorks Professional) and instructor of SolidWorks at Baker College in Jackson Michigan.
Have you found anyone to help you out with this project yet?
Steve Rakowski, GDTP-Sr., CSWP Essemar Industrial Services, LLC Eaton Rapids, MI 517-663-6401 or 517-282-9809
Reply to
SteveR

Site Timeline