freelance needed

looking for freelance SW designer... for relatively simple automotive chassis modeling. work remotely, from 2D cad drawings

Reply to
Midlantic News

interbridge

Reply to
interbridge

Reply to
cibo

I am interested. Please forward details to snipped-for-privacy@mechengineer.com.

Reply to
stvntylr

We would be interested. Please take a look at our website:

I can be reached at snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEdesignedbyspectrum.com

Thanks, Mike

Midlantic News wrote:

Reply to
lentzmm

I have recently been laid off and am now doing free lance work. My department was eliminated and my 13 years seniority wasn't enough to bump.

I'm a Journeyman toolmaker, GDTP-Sr. (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing Professional at the senior level from ASME), CSWP (Certified SolidWorks Professional) and instructor of SolidWorks at Baker College in Jackson Michigan.

Have you found anyone to help you out with this project yet?

Steve Rakowski, GDTP-Sr., CSWP Essemar Industrial Services, LLC Eaton Rapids, MI

517-663-6401 or 517-282-9809
Reply to
SteveR