[[ SURVEY ]] What are (hourly) rates for CAD SERVICES ?????

Hi !
What are hourly rates (in US) for CAD services:: - industrial design - consumer goods design - automotive design - cad conversion ( from PAPER to CAD 2D )
- 3D modelling ( from PAPER / CAD 2D to CAD 3D )
???
For instance we take (on freelance basis):
- design ( [ Catia v5 and SolidWorks ] ) 14-15 USD per hour
- 3D modelling ( from PAPER / CAD 2D to CAD 3D [ Catia v5 and SolidWorks ] ) 11-12 USD per hour
- cad conversion ( from PAPER to CAD 2D [AutoCAD] ) 9-10 USD per hour
Don't we take too few ? :)
Best Regards, Jerry Jacobs
--
Affordable CAD SERVICES (cad conversion, 3D modelling & more)
[ We use CATIA v5r12, SolidWorks 2005 and AutoCAD 2004 ]