Structural Detailer drafters, Structural design drafting at low cost

Need effective structural design drafting solutions at affordable
price?
At OSD Service, we have the right mix of technically-focused
professionals and CAD resources to deliver constructible and cost-
effective structural engineering solutions on time. We can produce CAD
drawings from any format, even paper. If you don't have your design
ready on paper yet, we will prepare the drawings meeting all the
specifications and requirements.
Industry experience includes:
=95 Structural design drafting
=95 Steel drafting
=95 Structural detailing
=95 Civil design drafting
=95 Paper to CAD conversion
=95 3D CAD Drafting
=95 2D drawings to 3D model conversion
=95 Steel detailing
=95 Precast, Pre-stressed, Post-tensioned structure detailing
=95 Reinforcement concrete design
=95 Shop drawings
=95 Technical drawings
=95 Related engineering support
Save 60% on Structural design drafting services today! We can quote by
job, by sheet or by man-hour (on contract engineers for specific
jobs). Visit us at:

Our team of skilled structural drafters and detailers help improve and
expedite the process of planning, designing, analyzing and executing
your construction project.
Benefits of outsourcing structural engineering projects to us:
=95 Drafting from hand-drawn sketches, scribbles, photo image files
=95 Advance CAD techniques (Revit, Tekla, AutoCAD)
=95 Drawings in multi-layered, editable formats (DXF, DWG, DGN, PDF)
=95 Tailor-made solutions for your needs, specifications & standards
=95 Optimum use of materials
=95 Significant saving in costs
=95 On time delivery of drawings
snipped-for-privacy@outsourcestructuraldrafting.com =96 get free quotes or post your