Structural Detailer drafters, Structural design drafting at low cost

Need effective structural design drafting solutions at affordable price?
At OSD Service, we have the right mix of technically-focused
professionals and CAD resources to deliver constructible and cost- effective structural engineering solutions on time. We can produce CAD drawings from any format, even paper. If you don't have your design ready on paper yet, we will prepare the drawings meeting all the specifications and requirements.
Industry experience includes:     Structural design drafting     Steel drafting     Structural detailing     Civil design drafting     Paper to CAD conversion     3D CAD Drafting     2D drawings to 3D model conversion     Steel detailing     Precast, Pre-stressed, Post-tensioned structure detailing     Reinforcement concrete design     Shop drawings     Technical drawings     Related engineering support
Save 60% on Structural design drafting services today! We can quote by job, by sheet or by man-hour (on contract engineers for specific jobs). Visit us at: http://www.outsourcestructuraldrafting.com/2d-structural-drafting.php
Our team of skilled structural drafters and detailers help improve and expedite the process of planning, designing, analyzing and executing your construction project.
Benefits of outsourcing structural engineering projects to us:     Drafting from hand-drawn sketches, scribbles, photo image files     Advance CAD techniques (Revit, Tekla, AutoCAD)     Drawings in multi-layered, editable formats (DXF, DWG, DGN, PDF)     Tailor-made solutions for your needs, specifications & standards     Optimum use of materials     Significant saving in costs     On time delivery of drawings
snipped-for-privacy@outsourcestructuraldrafting.com get free quotes or post your specific queries.