Building Cost Estimation, Construction Cost Estimation services

Offering effective building construction cost estimation services at
affordable rates!
CAD Outsourcing Services focus on providing effective building cost
estimation services for various Civil & Structural Engineering
projects of its clients in US, UK, Aus and Canada. We have experience
of working on small, medium and large projects offering accurate cost
estimation as per your needs.
Our engineers have the ability to perform an in-depth analysis on your
input of hand sketches, 2D drawings or even blueprints and provide
construction cost estimations and building cost estimations in terms
of cost values.
By outsourcing your construction cost estimation services to us, you
can benefit from our accurate estimates.
# We give you the cost information needed to make a bid for a
contract.
# We help you in deciding whether a proposed new product will be
profitable and which endeavors are currently making a profit.
# We help in tracking actual costs as the project develops.
Our expert team can then provide accurate 3D models based on the
inputs we receive from you to truly give a realistic dimension to the
cost of construction of a building.
Our construction cost estimation services include the following:
=95 Basic material cost estimation
=95 Engineering activities estimation
=95 Production, assembly, construction activity estimation
=95 Estimating manufacturing activities
We are equipped with state of the art infrastructure, latest CAD
technology (AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla & StraddPro) and sufficient
bandwidth, which is compatible with the requirements of outsourcing.
Save upto 60% on Building construction cost estimation services by
outsourcing to us today!
Visit us at
for more
information.