How to change the position of a hole

Hi there, I have a simple question, I dig a hole in a plane, so how can i modify the position of this hole, i try to use "smart dimension" to change it, but it seems once the hole has been defined, i can not change the dimenision. thanks

Mike

Reply to
mike.hfzhang

Did you use the Hole Wizard? If so, edit the sketch with the positioning points and add dimensions there.

Reply to
That70sTick

Try SolidWorks/Help/SolidWorks Tutorials

Ken

Reply to
Tin Man

I have tried to do that, but it seems i was not allowed to change the dimension.

Reply to
mike.hfzhang