New product makes logic design easy

Hello everyone.
If you are interested in new ways to develop FPGA based logic, where signals and data can be viewed and modified from a PC in real time while
the circuit is running, you may like to take a look at our new product called Hevday Interactive Logic which has just been released.
The main features of Hevday Interactive Logic include:
- The ability to view and modify signals and data directly on schematics in an entire multi level design while the circuit is running, paused or while stepping the circuit one clock at a time.
- Digital waveform style display of Data vs. Clock Cycles.
- Long time scale waveform display of signals over periods of continuous operation up to 7 days.
- Setting of breakpoints for debugging circuit state after predefined conditions.
- A novel approach for determining maximum allowable clock frequency, based on testing actual circuit functionality.
Hevday Interactive Logic has been designed for prototyping and small volume applications.
For more information, please visit http://www.hevday.com
All feedback welcome. Regards, Andrew Ward.
Andrew Ward wrote:

Looks interesting. Price? Sources?
Mitch
Mitch Berkson wrote:

Prices and online ordering will be up on the website in the next few days.
Regards, Andrew Ward.
Andrew Ward wrote:

Then maybe it would have been better to make the announcement in a few days?
The system looks interesting, but my interest fades quickly with high price and time. I might have paid more today for a development system than I might two days from now.
IMNSHO. -- D. Jay Newman http://enerd.ws/robots /
D. Jay Newman wrote:

Point taken! Anyway, they are up there now. Here's the link: http://www.hevday.com/core_module_how_to_buy.html
You may have to click refresh in your browser to see the new page if you have already looked at this address.
Regards, Andrew Ward.
Andrew Ward wrote:

Interesting. Which FPGA does the logic module use? -- D. Jay Newman http://enerd.ws/robots /
Hi D. Jay, The FPGA is a Xilinx XC2S200E-6PQ208C (Spartan IIE)
Other components on the board include:
A Xilinx XC2C256-7TQ144C (CoolRunner 2) which is used to support the monitoring services, extraction of data from the FPGA and insertion of data if you choose to modify any component data while monitoring the circuit.
An Atmel AT29LV020 Flash ROM for power-on circuit configuration storage and other setup data (There is a function in our software to write your circuit to flash for automatic power on configuration).
There is a phased locked loop 10 to 100MHz, you just choose what frequency you want the circuit to run at from the software.
MCP809 voltage monitor
3v3 and 1v8 voltage regulators
This is not a dumb fpga prototyping board, it is an 'intelligent' monitorable system.