What the best glue?

Yeah I guess you're right. Jerry is to insecure to expect that if he does well, people will just recognise it.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You seem to be in a big hurry to tell others how they should spend their capital on magazines, hybrids, motors, whatever, and then criticize what they DO do.

You are a one-man peanut gallery with no actual productive purpose of your own.

Congrats.

Jerry

"Toward the end of one of Kyle Shurge's Rocket Men tapes there is a very loud, slow, long-burn FS motor that I have always thought was the coolest launch ever caught on tape."

- Tracy Dungan

"Actually the reverse is true. Both Jerry and Bob contribute to this news group in a positive way. I don't always agree with them, but that's beside the point. It is you, Mr. Dunbar, that is guilty of blowing gales of hot air, posting off-topic messages, and posting nasty messages."

- Wolf

"I believe it was President Lyndon Johnson who looked at the Apollo program, was awed by the magnitude and possibilities of the system and said that the American people would just piss it away."

- A. Roger Wilfong

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That's complete bull. Where do you get your numbers?...,oh wait, that's right, you make them up.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

jerry, are you talking to the mirror? It sure sounds like it.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

You know, I had considered posting "I Told You So Rocketry" as a joke title for Jerry's new mag, but thought it might be taken as a cheapshot. Looks like I was wrong -- even Jerry admits that "I told you so" would be a major focus of the mag.

So go ahead and publish a new mag Jerry, and show us how it's done. Then you can truly say "I told you so" and have it mean something.

Reply to
RayDunakin

So what have you produced lately, besides ten years of whining accusations? If you want to publish a rocketry mag, go right ahead and do it. Show us how it should be done, then you'll have something besides hot air to back up your claims.

Reply to
RayDunakin

He can't. If he does, he'll lose one of his talking points. Jerry is one of those people that would rather talk about doing something than actually doing it. Like you said Ray - fool of hot air. FOOL is spelled correctly.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Buying Frenzy Fad Free Stuff Frenzy

A T-shirt scandal :)

Mass-distributed model rocket kits. Ok wait, this is rec.models.rockets, we are not allowed to talk about model rockets per the charter. We MUST engage in sniping, personal attack and trolling. I forgot.

I did.

I do.

Nobody HAS to take up my offer to replace Bruce Kelly and thus return to a world where delivery matters. You are FREE to suffer the annual HPR debacle you so love.

Choose. Or not!!

Jerry

"You are a complete painful rectal itch. I defer to having an "Irvine" the morning after I have dined on especially spicy food."

- Jeff Barnes

"It is mentally unchallenging as compared to addressing the actual issue or arguement. He may actually be that intellectually vacant. You should pity him."

- Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Zero focus.

Obvious from results.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What have you done latelly (besides whine)?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Turn it over for ONE YEAR.

(guaranteed renewable with success)

Wow, what a purpose!

Jerry

"You were so clearly one of the leaders of the HPR movement in the early

80s."

- Fred Brennion

"90% of HPR/Amateur users are "lone rangers" who like to play with, fit test, and generally HAVE their motors in their posession as god and the law intended.

Hence why HPR is now down to 2500-3000 certified users (combined TRA/NAR) and amateur rocketry is up to well over 30,000 now.

Ahhh, the "advantages" of codification!

Rapid negative industry growth."

- Jerry Irvine

"[Oh], and he's right about Jerry's technical expertise, but neglected to mention that Jerry is one of a handful of people who have first hand knowledge of LMR and HPR in the U.S. for a few decades past."

- Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I was there.

TRA #012 lest you forget.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hate to tell you but, not everyone subscribes. Besides, I like Bruce's truck. If I were him, I'd add some horns on the hood & a cow bell on the bumper.

Reply to
Phil Stein

NO WAY will that ever happen and you know it. That makes your offer bs.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No one is interesting in giving you HPR, even if they could get it away from the current owner. Start your own mag instead of begging to be handed a freebie.

At least Bruce Kelly actually publishes a mag, as opposed to simply running off at the mouth on rmr. You're all talk and no action, Jerry.

Publish your own mag, or don't. Your choice.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Non answer.

You are NOT a member of TRA, you were booted, remember?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I agree, you did play a major role in the early days of high power. Too bad you pissed it all away, Jerry.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Reply to
Jerry Irvine