conducting epoxy glue

Anyone know of a UK source of conducting epoxy glue?
It looks like a handy way to retro-fit some power feeds.

or
Syon Tru-Bond 206A Conductive Adhesive Solder
Devcon
Duralco 132 conductive epoxy
Cotronics Corporation
Aremco-Bond 805
Aremco Products, Inc.

Mike
Perhaps arctic silver epoxy, mainly meant for sticking heatsinks to chips, will work. Not quite sure *how* conductive it is (although I know it screws up chips if you connect pins with it).
Reply to
Mark W
I bought some Circuit Works conductive epoxy in Canada, product CW2400. It's not cheap - about £12 for 14g (0.5oz). I haven't tried it yet.
The same company also makes pens that will draw a line of conductive paint - OK for circuit boards, but no structural strength. Full info:

European address: Rocol House, Swillington, Leeds LS26 8BS Tel 0113 232 2625; Fax 0113 232 2740
Reply to
MartinS
Thanks, googled CW2400 and got to
will revert once I have found out if they have any in stock
Reply to
Mike
I think I saw silver loaded epoxy as well as silver loaded paint in Maplins when I was last there................ Checked on line and two sorts...........
Regards
Len
Reply to
Len
Thanks for that - I did take a look at their site but didn't find it - I'll take another look
Mike
Reply to
Mike