conducting epoxy glue

Anyone know of a UK source of conducting epoxy glue?

It looks like a handy way to retro-fit some power feeds.

or

Syon Tru-Bond 206A Conductive Adhesive Solder Devcon

Duralco 132 conductive epoxy Cotronics Corporation

Aremco-Bond 805 Aremco Products, Inc.

Mike

Perhaps arctic silver epoxy, mainly meant for sticking heatsinks to chips, will work. Not quite sure *how* conductive it is (although I know it screws up chips if you connect pins with it).

Reply to
Mark W

I bought some Circuit Works conductive epoxy in Canada, product CW2400. It's not cheap - about £12 for 14g (0.5oz). I haven't tried it yet.

The same company also makes pens that will draw a line of conductive paint - OK for circuit boards, but no structural strength. Full info:

European address: Rocol House, Swillington, Leeds LS26 8BS Tel 0113 232 2625; Fax 0113 232 2740

Reply to
MartinS

Thanks, googled CW2400 and got to

will revert once I have found out if they have any in stock

Reply to
Mike

I think I saw silver loaded epoxy as well as silver loaded paint in Maplins when I was last there................ Checked on line and two sorts...........

Regards

Len

Reply to
Len

Thanks for that - I did take a look at their site but didn't find it - I'll take another look

Mike

Reply to
Mike