Lima 37422 Robert F Fairlie??

Hi all,

Just been browsing the web and noticed that on the model mentioned above under the name is 'Locomotive Enginier' is this a spelling mistake?? I though maybe it was the welsh version of the word 'engineer'? If the latter is true then why to all the references to the real loco say 'Locomotive Engineer'??

Regards Lee

Reply to
Lee Bales

"Lee Bales" > wrote

Yes it's definitely a spelling error, and not the only one to appear on the side of a Lima loco.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Is it a well known error???? Anyone know if it appears on all pieces of this model made by lima or on a small number of them??/

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bales

"Lee Bales" wrote

It was certainly on all of the ones we had in stock, and every other one I've seen.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

37201 St.Margaret (Languishing at Bescot??) had its nameplate printed across the engine room door...!! Colin.
Reply to
Colin

Any produced with correct spelling would be unique...... Colin.

Reply to
Colin