Rockethead Rockets RHR2003

Rockethead Rockets would like to announce that they are taking pre orders for their new release. We will be shipping the RHR 2003 on or before December 22. This kit will be numbered and will be issued by the order that we receive the orders. T This kit come with the highest quality parts available. It includes a hand turn nose cone that come ready for the finishing no sanding needed, 15" 8 side Mylar parachute with Kevlar shroud lines and a number 10 swivel, 3/32 basswood fin stock, waterslide decals and templates. This kit is 20 1/2" tall and flies great on B6-4 and C6-5. To get a look at this rocket kit or preorder the RHR2003 go to

Thank you

-- Tom Priest Rockethead Rockets snipped-for-privacy@rap.midco.net

rocket trike