Rockethead Rockets weekly and Monthly contest winners

Rockethead Rockets would like to congratulate Andy Tate for winning our
weekly draw of a medium parachute assortment. We would also like to
congratulate Will Penfold for winning our monthly drawing of a Blink Family
model rocket kit.
We have also started up a new contest it is match the rocket to it data. Go
to find out more or to play our contest.
Thank you
Reply to
rocket trike