micro INS

Hi,

I was wondering anyone has had some experience with micro INS. Can you recomend one to me and was is successful ? where can i find more info ?

adam mitchell

You mean commercially available or designing your own?

There are several available... some capable of 50G accelerations!

But first... tell us WHY you want it... please, be specific...

Reply to
Mark

Is that for diminutive immigrants? :-)>

Reply to